Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Huggable Hangers by Joy Mangano

This weekend while shopping at The Container Store I stumbled across these gorgeous velvety hangers designed by Joy Mangano. Impressed with the simple design, I bought a set to try out. Soon after I went back to buy more sets. These hangers are AWESOME! They are slim and strong. You're clothes will not slip off the hangers like they do with other hangers. Nothing more upsetting than finding a costly dress laying at the bottom of your closet.

I also tested it with my silk tops and strappy shirts, it stayed put. Because the hangers are slim it created more room in my closet. I was tempted to photograph my closet for this blog...I should have done a before and after photo. LOL

I can see why it's called huggable hangers, once you see the end results of a uniformed and organized closet, you want to hug somebody!

I mentioned these hangers to my friend, April, over lunch today, and she said that these hangers were featured in a closet makeover show on HGTV.

Side note: If you still have wire hangers in your closet, don't pitch it out. Instead collect them and donate it to your local dry cleaners for reuse.

Huggable Hangers by Joy Mangano retail value $9.99
Bed, Bath and Beyond
Linens and Things
The Container Store
Home Shopping Network

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these hangers too! Glad you posted about these. Funny how a simple thing like a hanger make my day! LOL

C.L.