Friday, April 17, 2009

Under the Influence

Taking a page from Gwenyth Paltrow's GOOP blog from April 9th, I decided to have a looksy this morning in my closet and do a little "Closet Shopping". Although I do not possess high end items as this leading lady does - to quote Sarah Jessica Parker "Fashion is not a Luxury"! Amen Sister! It's a good idea to do this seasonal (if possible), that way, no unworn goodies get left behind, like my Betsy Johnson belt I got on sale at Lord & Taylor. Also, the continous unworn items you can get rid of.

My finds for this morning:

Geoffrey Beene empire dress $29.99
Aerie black leggings $11.99
Jessica Simpson ballerina flats $39.99
Betsey Johson belt from the "Betseyville" collection $23.99 (not pictured)

I was as surprised as anyone to find the dress and that BELT! Oh I love this belt! I'll have to photograph it and post it.

Take this weekend and go through your closet space and do some of your own closet shopping. Please come back and share your wonder-finds! Oh, and if you haven't already, sign up for GOOP updates...fashion isn't the only thing on this beautiful mind.

1 comment:

Beanie said...

That dress is really adorable!